To the Great I AM

"To the Great I AM:

I need healing,
Good Physician, come and manifest Your power.

I need faith,
You who have given it to me,
maintain, strengthen, increase it.
Center it upon the Savior’s work,
upon the majesty of the Father,
upon the operations of the Spirit.

Work it in me now that I may never doubt You
as the truthful, mighty, faithful God.

Then I can bring my heart to You
full of love, gratitude, hope, joy.

May I lay at Your feet these fruits grown in Your garden,
love You with a passion that can never cool,
believe in You with a confidence that never staggers,
hope in You with an expectation that can never be dim,
delight in You with a rejoicing that cannot be stifled,
glorify You with the highest of my powers,
burning, blazing, glowing, radiating, as from Your own glory."


from Valley of Visionadapted

Comments

Popular Posts